'64 New Yorker for sale

An acquaintance of mine asked for help in keeping his '64
New Yorker from the clutches of the local Derby guys.  He
needs to sell it, and since it has a 413 and pushbutton big
block trans, I figured it would be appropriate to list it
here as well as my other Mopar lists.

It is a 1964 New Yorker, 4 door sedan.  Been using it as a
daily driver, last night the lights went dim, he made it to
a friend's apt, upon shutting it off, no more juice.  I took
a quick look, he has a new solanoid switch and alternator,
and some rigged wiring, so probably needs a cleanup on the
wiring.  He has repainted it himself a dark green,
originally a maroon car in and out.  There is no visible
rust and the trunk and inner fenders are solid, he said
there was no rust to fix before he painted it.  He got it
from a "real" little old lady.  Interior is tatty.  A/C, all
there but doesn't work.

I think the car is too good to part out and of course I
don't want to support the derbies.  He's asking $800.  He
isn't on line so I told him I would field questions.  Its in
Bloomington, IN.

--
Bill Parker, South Central Indiana
'62 Plymouth Max Wedge; '64 Dart Convertible (Kathi's car);