A sculpture of the death of a '59 Imperial

A sculpture of the death of a '59 Imperial

Great comment Hugh, I do believe the Imperial reached it zenith in 1958, and then faced a spiral going downhill after that. After the early 1960s, no one knew what an Imperial was anymore, except die hard Mopar fans, and they were not even going for the Imperial. Once Ford came on the scene, all was lost!
Bill '59 Crown