Volare music triva

Hmm...  Volare means "to fly" in ITALIAN.  It was sung in
Italian.  Ghia made Imperial limosines and earlier Exner
show cars in Italy.  VW offered the Karmann Ghia along the
lines of the Exner concept cars.  Still later Ford bought
Ghia and used it as a model of Granada.

So it's okay to use a Ford alternator in an Imperial, or a
VW engine in your Omni/Horizon, or '57 Chrysler fins on your
Sunbeam Alpine, because we're all one happy family.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night...

--Roger van Hoy, '55 DeSoto, '58 DeSoto, '42 DeSoto, '66
Plymouth, '81 Imperial, Washougal, WA  [too much wassail?]