A little Knowledge

Hi Everyone,
Just a quick note to revisit something I have previously mentioned. As members, we must remember that a person's interest in Imperials and The Chrysler Corporation may start at specific point in time. Of course, for the knowlegable, "The Three Musketeers" of  1930's Chrysler engineering dept. actually did the first aerodynamic work for the company. But remember, that the "watch word" of the 1930's was aerodynamics. Hupp, Citroen, Auto Union(Audi) and even Ford all fielded "aero" designs. How can we forget GM's car for The Century Of progress?  You see, Aero is nothing new. But, everyone may not have this knowledge. So - instead of insinuating that others are less knowlegable - why not share this info? After all  -aren't we all in this group to share?

                                                                  Allan From Billings, Montana