392 belt numbers

----- Original Message ----- I have already advised my wife and child to be out of the house on Sunday when I try to fit them.  Removing the fan from this vintage of Imperial is a tricky business.  Replacing it without damaging the radiator is even trickier.

Why would you remove the fan?  This should not be necessary to replace belts.  The belts should slip over the fan blades.

--Roger van Hoy, '55 DeSoto, '58 DeSoto, '42 DeSoto, '66 Plymouth, '81 Imperial, Washougal, WA