Merry Christmas

Hi all,

To ALL of you fellow Imperialists out there, a  sincere wish for a Merry
Christmas and joyous NewYear.  Take a moment to enjoy those in your lives
who you love and who love you,  and those who you dont love also....such  is
the true meaning  of this time of year.   Didn't get or give the perfect
gift....don't fret, that was done a little over 2000 years ago and its one
act none of us can follow.

I hope you all woke up with a full cupboard, a warm bed and clothes today.
If you were blessed with these things as well as family and friends...count
your blessings.  That you probably woke up in a country where you can
disagree without fearing for your life or freedom,  count your blessings.

Being able to own an Imperial and enjoy what it is and its heritage, savor
it. So what if it is in need of something to be a perfect "10"....that
cannot take away from what it is.  Another blessing to count.

Ok, I am probably veering off of "political correctness" now, tough....I am
seldom either of those two things.  But by the same token, regardless of
your religion, heritage, social status.....the values that I am speaking of
are common to all men and women  and we all are in this world together.

Love to all

Mike Sutton
"Mikey62"
62 Crown Coupe