1957 imperial crown steering wheel wanted,,,,,please

1957 imperial crown steering wheel wanted,,,,,please

It might be cause they were made from bakelite, which smells when you put it
in hot water.  The smell's described as being similar to formaldehyde.  I've
never smelled formaldehyde so I don't know for certain.

http://www.mi-brew.com/brownies/expanded%20info%20pages/bakelitetest.html

Ray Funke
69 Fury 3 ragtop

http://www.imperialclub.com/TipsAndResources/PartsSources/Vendors/UsedParts/