Skewed values of Imperials

I myself like rare vehicles. I remember when we used to have classic car
shows. My 67 Fury was usually the only Plymouth or Mopar there. On the other
hand, there would be scores of 57 Chevies. I actually felt a bit sorry for
the Chevy owners. They probably put as much effort in restoring their cars as
I did. Yet at the car show, there were four more just like their car, so much
for exclusivity. I noticed that rare cars like my Fury were getting more
attention than the multiple show queen Chevies. With 1,939 copies made, my 58
Crown coupe "Priscilla" is a rare bird and I like it.

        Doug
        58 Crown coupe