Please Welcome Anders Nilsson

New Subscriber(s): Anders Nilsson
Email Address is: nilsson.anders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: South of Sweden

Car(s) owned: It is an Chrysler Imperial Crown 4-door hardtop South Hampton -59.

This car came to Sweden in the early 90 and it is an old diplomatic car from
Kentucky state
and there is only 43 cars like this one in the Swedish register

This is the way the car is equipped:

Power steering
Power brakes
Air condition, and this version is dual-type. Original Chrysler AC
8 steps auto pilot
6 way electrical seat, this seat is type swirvelseats.
Original radio
Electrical window lifts
Central locks
Automatic head beam changerDeck lid
Automatic rear mirror
Power antenna

Self-Introduction: Hello,
My name is Anders Nilsson and I live in the South of Sweden and this
is my first Imperial. Before this car I owned a Plymouth Barracuda
2-doors HT.
I also own two Studebakers -55. One of them is a coupe and the second
studebaker is a lead sleed project and I hope I can finsh the
welding job next year