one question please

Thank for the advice John. I couldn't fabricate a bird house if I tried.
There aren't too many Mopar rebuilders in my neck of the woods. I was
thrilled simply to find another Imperial just the other night at a small car
show. That show was the first one we've had locally in four years or so.
Despite what you see in movies, South Florida (or least Miami) is pretty
devoid of antique cars. In the rare case that you do see one going down the
street, it is most often a Chebby. I would have better odds of finding the
Holy Grail than to find a generator bracket for a 392 in a local rebuilder's
shop. Bye for now.

         Doug
      58 Crown coupe