Pulley Diameters

> (Suffice it to say I am hard core MOPAR, and my rebuilt stock generator is
> just fine, thanks, with no need for any kind of so-called upgrade.)
>
> Hugh

Has anyone ever tried simply installing a smaller-diameter pulley on their
stock generator?

This would improve the idle-charging (actually, idle-discharging) situation.
I doubt that high-rpm issues would emerge for our classics (how many of you
repeatedly wind and sustain your engines above 4500 rpm?).

That could be all it takes, what?

Best,

John