Sent: Wednesday, January 01, 2003 10:51 AM
Subject: IML: pristine 1963 sales brochure on ebay

Hello List and Happy 2003!

I noticed some posts about the beautiful 1963 model Imperial and I particularly enjoyed Mark Evans post providing some background concerning that model's design.  In my humble opinion, it is a very clean, stylish and elegantly simple finish for the three year run for '61 thru '63.  What I have read concerning the '63's design was that by the time Engel came on board, all he could do was make minor changes to the three year old design and one was to shave off any indication of a fin.  Of course the '64-'66 models were Engel's first and were an attempt to update the Imperial to a more contemporary look.  I own a '65 but would also love to own a '63!

For all you '63 owner's in the club, there is a pristine '63 sales brochure on ebay with no bids and the starting bid is 6.95.  Check it out!

Greg
'65 Crown convt.