converter bolts

Those converter to flexplate bolts will do that now and then.   Mopar still
sells the bolt for that, with the special head and as I recall, the special
washers.  They are not at all expensive and cheap peace of mind.  My lesser
Mopar, 66 Charger, had ONE of those bolts back out far enough to make
contact..you would have swore the bottom end of the engine had come apart!

Glad to hear it worked for you Brad!

Mikey
62 Crown Coupe