1967 Imperial Brake Upgrade, Can I use early 70s chrysle r

1967 Imperial Brake Upgrade, Can I use early 70s chrysle r

Tristan;
 You are asking for a heap of trouble, not to mention piles of work and
money, to pull off such a conversion. Imperials have a completely different
front end from other large Chryslers with a different steering linkage,
T-bars, and everything else. The easiest thing to do, and by far the
cheapest, would be to convert your front wheel hubs from the Budds over to
the mid eighties Toyota Supra rotors. Mr. Pittinaro did this with his 67'
Crown "Silver" with very favorable results. If you are looking for extra
wheel rims with the Imperial bolt pattern some Ford trucks used the same,
there are others but I can't remember them at the moment. If you need new
drums for the rear you can get a drum of the same dimensions and have a
machinist drill out the same bolt pattern as your Imperial. You can go ahead
and change all of the hubs and spindles if you want to but I don't honestly
think that it's worth it just to use Dodge rims and C-body disk rotors.
Best Regards
Arran Foster
1954 Imperial Newport
Needing A Left Side Taillight Bezel and other trim parts.