1195 cornering bulbs and more

Hi Norm and list,
   That particular list of crossreferences for the cornering lamp came
from a site called donsbulbs.com. That particular bulb, when I plugged it
in to the search at the site gave me a BIG picture of the bulb, a
component breakdown of it at
http://www.donsbulbs.com/cgi-bin/r/b.pl/1195.html. They advertise as
carrying rare bulbs, but if you dig around in the site you can see where
a bulb gets used in a given make of car or whatever product a bulb is
used for. I fumble around badly when I get on the internet, but there are
other sites that give you this kind of info...alas I can't remember
them...reference the beginning of this sentence:-). I'm sure most of you
out there are better at the WEB stuff than I am. I flatter myself when I
say I'm a bit of a Neanderthal at it. So much info...so little ability to
find it.

Dave
67 HAZE GREEN Sedan
Covington, Wa.