200 mph 67 Imperial!

The horsepower probably isn't the biggest problem.  Tristan was talking
about turbos.  Check this site out.  Never saw his dyno test/et though. He
uses a carb, not the hot ticket for a turbo.
http://pentastarpower.com/feets/newpage.html
500-600 hp isn't crazy power for a big block these days.  The O/D trans
might help, but I hear that the gear spacing is a little too wide.  O/D
replaces 3rd, you flip the rods and 3rd becomes 1:1. I always wanted to do
this to my 'cuda, but I never fix what isn't broken (& sometimes not even
stuff that is)
Gear Vendors supposed to be gauaranteed to 1,000hp, but I have heard some
sob stories about them & three times as many people who swear by them.
Remember this is all possible if you spend the $$$$$$$$$$$.
Keep me posted
Rob