Welcome back Marc and his Dented 66 :-(

New Subscriber(s): Marc Hall
Email Address is: marc.f.hall@xxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Mukilteo, WA 98275

Car(s) owned: 1966 Crown Coupe, Black Cherry/Black Leather interior with all
options less Auto Pilot and A/C.

Self-Introduction: I'm resubscribing.  Manuel A. could not figure out why my
posts are not being accepted, so I tried resubscribing per his suggestion.
Been in the IML since almost the beginning.

I had a holiday tragedy occur on Dec. 26, my 66 Coupe was t-boned at a 4 way
stop in Lynnwood, WA.  A windstorm knocked out power to the traffic lights
and the Toyota that hit me did not notice the lights were out and did not
follow 4 way stop protocal.  In fact, she passed numerous stopped cars in
queue for l/h turns to plow thru the intersection and hit me.  No injuries,
but the Imperial is badly wounded, Toyota is not bad, surprisingly it's
front bumper/frame took most of the impact.

Looks like a new pass rear quarter is necessary, took the hit just in front
of the wheel well.  Passenger door is ok.  First estimate is $2,500 for the
repairs.  I'll post a APB later for a good '66 2 door R/H rear quarterpanel
and suggestions for good body shops in the Puget Sound Area.  OUCH!!!!