Alternate rims for a 90's Imperial

Has anyone installed 15" wheels on a 90's Imperial?  I've got 15" steel
wheels from my LeBaron and a 15" minivan wire wheel cover that takes the
Imperial center.  Of course, I'd need some 15" lower profile white wall
tires to keep the same diameter.  Just wondering if it's been done before
since most of the 90's competition rode on 15" and the Imperial deserves the
best.

Thanks,
Mark
1990 Chrysler Imperial