200 mph imp

Hi all, hope everyone had a pleasant Christmas and new year, I did. While some have derided the  gentlemen with the 200 mph imp project. It  did spur some discussion about wheels, If the info is correct about XXXXX wheels, I think now  maybe I can gets some new steel wheels that are designed for radials, so my 67 imperials won't have hubcaps that go "crinkle-crinkle" (is that a word?) as I drive thru my neighborhood (very unimperial). It's sometimes beneficial to think outside the box.

Mike Becker     67  imperials