Update to 61 GeeA Limo saga

Woke up early today and did some web cleanup.  In addition to posting an
update to the 57 saga page (http://dte.net/57imperial), I did an update to
the 61 GeeA stretch limo concept study and added a link from the main page.
Included in the update is a wonderful color design study that John Corey did
for me last summer.  If I could only build it as good as this looks I'd be
happy.  The link is http://dte.net/57imperial/GeeA