SET MODE DIGEST

I had been receiving digest messages but now I am receiving individual messages adn my box is flooded. Can you please switch me back to the digest mode. Or maybe is this happening because of the individual members replying to all when they answer a message...either way I know that my mailbox will be shut down at this rate and then I will lose my privilege of receiving messages because there will be no room in my box and the messages will bounce back.

Change is neither good, nor bad, but inevitable!

Do you Yahoo!?