What breather base size '65

First you have to mention what the size your carburetor's air horn is and
that will determine if it is an aftermarket or not. Stock AFBs on 60s cars
have a four and a half inch air horn, an uncommon size nowadays. Holley,
Carter AVS and aftermarket AFB carburetors have a five and a quarter inch air
horn. If you have an aftermarket AFB just about any Mopar air cleaner from 69
to the late 70s will fit. If you have an original AFB then you will need a
vintage air cleaner from an early to mid 60s Mopar, or you can get a small
plastic adapter and use an air cleaner with a five and a quarter base.

Roy
67 Crown FDHT

In a message dated 1/5/2003 3:53:03 PM Pacific Standard Time,