spots

Title: spots
I still say that unless he deals  with the foam unsderneath the stain will wick up........
however - the next time some one is in the junk yard or redoing an interior - how about if we save some stained nylon fabric - and the other fabrics - and sdo some expermenting? post it on the site -?? and this might not be rust stains - if his headliner isn't stained and the stain is in the middle of the seat - could be a kid w/ coke or beer - which might come out easier.