Sent: Monday, January 06, 2003 4:27 PM
Subject: IML: 58 Imperial info

Another question to ask the list is  I was reading my manual on 58 Chrysler and append to notice that when replacing spark plugs in the Hemi it says not to use a gasket on the spark plug.  Is this correct?  I have also listed my car on the registry and I noticed that there is 57 coupe in Australia somewhere.  If this person is on the list can you please contact me.
Mick
58 Coupe