torsion bars, leaf spring bushings

I recall a thread recently where someone had a noise seeming to come from
the floorboards and the torsion bars. I seem to be having the same problem
on the drivers side of my 1972. I don't recall what the fix was or how
difficult it was(seems to me it was in the crossmember that the torsion bars
are anchored in). The bushings on my leaf springs are also badly
deteriorated. Anyone know what the dimensions are for these(there are three
per side,one front and two rear for the shackle). I would like to check with
my local spring shop for stock before disabling the car.

Robin Giesbrecht
1972 Imperial