52 or 53 Limo in the Movies

Hi all-

Just finished watching "Designing Woman" (1957, I believe) with Lauren
Bacall and Gregory Peck.  In the very last scenes of the movie, the bad guys
arrive in what appears to be a '52 or '53 Imperial limo (black, natch).
Kept backing up the DVD to see the front end of the car as it drove down the
street;  couldn't exactly tell which of the two years.  No interior shots to
speak of.

Michael Ulander
California (swimmin' pools...movie stars...)
65 LeBaron