goofed on address - this budd's for who ??

goofed on address - this budd's for who ??

Yeah, well I guess that the word's out now.  I got 5 pairs of Budd Rotors
that are in pretty good condition.  They were too good to resist after all
the adventures with Toyota Supra rotor conversions and people claiming
their cars are up on blocks and all.

I don't plan to own a car that needs them, so they're going onto Ebay to
see where they can take me.  I promise that the proceeds will go to a
needy body shell.  I also got some other '54, '63, & 67/68 goodies, and
they're clumped together under Imperial listings with a 3-day time limit
if you look under "newly listed".  Don't miss the Forward Look Vanity
mirror, either.

If you are interested in knowing more than this, please email me off-list.

Also, I spent a day doing Imperial things with Jeff, Michael, Jim, and
Rick.  I'll leave it to Jeff or one of the other guys to write in about
Lowell's stories about hucking a gas-cap into his lake and his nemesis
Johnny Rosen's hate mail with so many bad words, but I had a great time
hanging out with people that I met on this list Thursday.  -Makes me
appreciate the IML anew just thinking about it (and I'm sure glad the
blackout's over)!

Your Budd-y,

Kenyon