PiscesM21@xxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, January 13, 2003 2:35 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: Emergency Imperial Problems

I read Mopar Collectors Guide and I  just ran across the name of one of
their
ads and almost choked.
    JOHNNY ROSEN is back in Phoenix Arizona selling Imperials with mostly NO
drivetrains and has somehow gotten on their BUY WITH CONFIDENCE list.  I
thought people were still after him for (apparently) selling parts that
weren't as described or just keeping their money.  If you would (also) like
to bring it to their attention about Johnny their site is:
www.moparcollectorsguided.com
    Johnny has 16 (sixteen) cars for sale and a listing for Imperial engines
and parts.

I thought I'd let people know before others got taken.
Charles in Calif.