how classic dealers can get you: true stories

how classic dealers can get you: true stories

> Now, to me.  I was one of 15 owners who was a consignment victim of
> Suncoast Classic in Clearwater, dealer gone bad who sold our cars and
> skipped town without paying us.  Mine were a '46 Continental and a '31
> Auburn 898A phaeton and I was out more than $60K (and that was lucky
> because I happened in a few days before he left town and he gave me $15K
> swearing the rest would come on Monday.  Heh).  Norm

Norm;
 Sounds to me like two counts of fraud, walking away with that much cash you
could send him to jail for ten years. Just another sleeze bag car dealer,
thats why I would  never consider buying from one of them.
Best Regards
Arran Foster
1954 Imperial Newport
Needing A Left Side Taillight Bezel and other trim parts.
P.S Maybe putting out a contract might settle his hash, it works for the
mob.