New paint and bodywork saga

I've started a new paint and bodywork saga.  The content is at:

I'll be adding to it for the next few months as I do a couple paint jobs.  The first is a color change and some new tools, problems, and products will be used.

I made the thumbnails slightly larger than usual.  If this makes the page too slow for anyone, please email me privately and I'll change it to the smaller size.  My thinking is that the small ones were too small to see any detail and everyone was just clicking to see the big image anyway.  These are large enough you may not need to see the larger image.

Enjoy

KerryP
Patch panels fabricated
Imperials -- 50 Limo, 57 roadster, 61's, 64, 68 Convert, 73, a 66 300 and a bunch of lesser marques