#1 Frame-Off Restoration: $29

From: "Kerry Pinkerton" <pinkertonk@xxxxxxxxx>

>I think he's legit.  See the following email from him as a reply to my reply
>to him.  Actually I think there is a market for Imperial photos.  I'd be
>interested I think.

Not to pursue this to death but it needs to be stopped.  Not only is it
spam but it includes an attachment which could have been harmful,
potentially infecting many members.  If it is of legitimate interest then
he should've approached the moderators (whose e-mail addresses are on the
website) to be added there.

Speaking of which, a check to Dave Doty to order an Imperial mug from the
SoCal club was returned as Unknown.   Anyone got a correct address?  Norm

--
Old cars are a self correcting problem.  They either are run into the
ground and die, or are fixed up and relatively rarely driven.  <the Net>