Please WELCOME A New Member, Edmund T. Villasana (1967)

Please WELCOME A New Member, Edmund T. Villasana (1967)

New Subscriber(s): Edmund T. Villasana
Email Address is: edmundv@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: east texas

Car(s) owned: 1967 1/2 Imperial Crown Coupe, right now it is primer gray but
will be painted shortly.  I plan on taking it on this years Hot Rod
Magazine's Power Tour from Nashville to Fort Worth if I can finish it up in
time.

Self-Introduction: I am a 21 year old mopar enthusiest who got introduced to
the Imperial line only recently.  I wrecked my '74 Dodge Dart (which was my
baby) last year when an elderly lady pulled out in front of me.  After
pulling myself together, I took my insurance money and bought my next
project and love: a 1967 and a half Imperial Crown Coupe 2 door.