New Member, Edmund T. Villasana (1967)

Welcome, Edmund! I hope you find many friends and much good support here in
this fine online community.

One question based on your intro: By "1967 1/2," what do you mean? Is your
car one of the later 1967 models built with Automatic Temperature Control
and/or the multiplex (stereo) radio that officially were new for 1968?

Chris in LA
'67 Crown 4dHT
'78 NYB Salon