No Subject

         I've run across a question regarding paint codes for the 68 Imperial.  I need to know the three letter code for "Mist Turquoise", and for "Sky Blue Metallic".  My car has DD1 on the fender tag.  The numbers book says Sky Blue.  The color on the wheel houses in the trunk looks like Mist Turquiose. Any help will be appreciated.