Sent: Sunday, January 19, 2003 3:53 PM
Subject: IML: Please WELCOME Bruno Sadowski (1963?)

New Subscriber(s): Bruno Sadowski
Email Address is: vic_victory@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Chicago, IL

Car(s) owned: none yet
Would like to speak with anyone who has seen the '63 that is currently for
sale from Bob Merritt in New York.

Self-Introduction: I have been in like with old cars for a long time and
have decided to take the relationship to the next level with the Imperial.
I have my eye on a 1963.  I would like to here from other owners of this
fine car and swap war stories.  I would especially like to here from any
owners who have converted one of these cars to front wheel disk brakes or
who use there cars as there daily drivers.

Thanks for any and all help.

Bruno

Bruno Sadowski