Fwd: 3 Imperials in local yard (NJ)

Well that's kind of in the other direction.
If I go to Jersey I'll try to check them out though.  But don't count on it.
  There is a certain '56 owner who patiently waited about 6 months for me to
finally check out a Desert Rose coupe and then got a report that probably
didn't help him much.  You know who you are ;)
I try to be helpful, really!
Rob