65 carb question

Is it out of gas? I'm not kidding around, either,
because I've done it. I went as far as replacing the
fuel pump on my car before realizing I was out of gas
once.

Another time, I replaced the pump when the problem was
actually a pinched off fuel line.

--- johan C wildhagen <johancwildhagen@xxxxxxxxxxx>