Generator cradle here!! Inquiry on 2-4barrel set-up

Generator cradle here!! Inquiry on 2-4barrel set-up

Doug

I converted my 55  2door  331 single 4 barrel setup into a Weiand intake manifold and 2 -4 barrel  Edelbrock carbs. I kept the original camshaft and decided on 500 cfm's per carburetor. She was slow and thirsty before but now she is fast and thirsty.
I like that 8 barrel roar at start up from the light and the full throttle growl at a downshift. When ever I pull in a gas station and guys are curious whats under the hood I more than willingly oblige , and you should  hear them .
Of course the ribbed cast aluminium valve covers  { from Hotheads } help a lot to the overall apperance
Only problem I had ,  was the bellkrank . I had to make it longer , meaning I had to extended toward the fender .
Hope this will give you an idea how this 65 year old but young at heart feels.
Sincerly Dieter