VIN

I have a 66 Crown Coupe.  The VIN begins YM43...  From information I've received the 43 stands for "4 dr hardtop" but mine is a 2 door.  I've double checked the body plate on the car, title and registration that came with the car.  Am I misunderstanding something?

Also,  what would the color number be for the turquoise/robin's egg blue color of 66 - Frost Turquoise or Royal Turquoise?  The colors in the online color chart don't show up well on my computer.

Thanks.

Joel Tufford
66 Crown Coupe