Sent: Sunday, January 26, 2003 10:19 PM
Subject: IML: Imperial Club Coupe?

When I was reading my 1958 Chrysler/Imperial service manual. The book
mentions an Imperial Special Club Coupe. From the description it appears to
have been a pillared two-door Imperial, but I 've never heard of any such
thing. At first I thought that the book might be referring to the Chrysler
line, not Imperial. However, all of the instructions on sealing the body of
this "Special Club Coupe" are contained in the Imperial sections of the book.
Does anyone know anything about this car? As far as I know all the Imperial
two-doors in 1957-59 were either convertibles or hardtops. Any information
would be gratly apprieciated.

           Doug
           58 Crown coupe