Imperial S.U.V (was Lincoln "Imperial"

Doug;
 The Imperial name on an S.U.V would be a dead on arrival idea as well I am
afraid. Mercedes already puts out a line of high end S.U.Vs in fact they are
the creators of one of the most famous off road vehicles of all time, the
Unimog. The only way that the Imperial will come back in any form is if the
company changes hands, if it survives till then.
 I think that it would be just as well if the Imperial stayed as an orphan.
Knowing the way things work, as I have said before, they will probably pull
some stupid stunt like slapping an Imperial badge on a Dodge Intrepid the
way they did with the 300M. Not that I hate the Cirrus/Intrepid LHS cars but
they don't inspire me to think of a Chrysler as an outstanding luxury
vehicle. I think what would be a more worth while pursuit would be to look
into having some parts made for our dear Imperials. Kerry and Mike Pittinaro
have already made some headway in this direction, for this they should be
congratulated.
Best Reagards
Arran Foster
1954 Imperial Newport
Needing A Left Side Taillight Bezel and other trim parts.