Lincoln "Imperial"

Now that you mention it, I remember the comment about them competing with
themselves if they built an Imperial again. An Imperial SUV would be
quite a rig, but I imagine it would be as spendy as the others you
mentioned. It would be interesting to see a concept of an olderstyled car
though...incorporating old with new like Fod did with the T-Bird. I think
its kinda funny that the carmakers are looking at old styling for new
cars. Who knows, maybe they'll start building cars with classy looks
again. After all, the "used bar of soap" styling of the mid 90's got
changed somewhat. There for a while you couldn't tell a Tyoder from a
Ni**an, from a M*zd*. And alot of the American cars were/are doing the
same thing.

Dave
67 HAZE GREEN Sedan
Covington, Wa.