California Statewide Meet 2003 ????

The information I have is off the "Imperial Material" newletter. The
statewide meet starts May 1 through 4. In Monterey. . The theme is
"Remembering our Past". The hotel is Monterey Travelodge, 2030 N. Fremont.
Special rates have been negotiated but I don't have that information.

Mark T. Boehme
65 Crown
925-671-3160
mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx