Electrical shop in DC?

Johan,

> Iv heard of a shop off Branch road "Branch Electric"
> from a local. Has anyone dealt with them?

That name rings a dull thud.  Can't say as I have had
any XP with them, though.  What are you looking to
have done, electrically?  There's a good shop on the
north side of the city (in Beltsville, MD) that could
help you out.  Also, if you're in need of a starter or
alternator for a 440 (413's the same, I think) I have
a used one of each.

=====
--Mike Pittinaro

Otis Davidson