1958-1959 Imperial push buttons

Hello Don,
I believe I have an extra set of 1959 push buttons down in my garage. I recently bought a new instrument panel for my '59, and the guy I bought it from was kind enough to throw in the buttons. I'd have to check for sure, since it maybe only the heater buttons. Contact me off list, and I will check tomorrow morning, since they are a little hard to get to with my car in there. Just realized the car was not in there, so I ran down and checked. Unfortunately it was only the heater side buttons that were there, but you are welcome to those if you need any.
Bill '59 Crown