Sent: Friday, January 31, 2003 5:14 PM
Subject: Re: IML: 58 spark plug covers

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2003 5:33 AM
Subject: IML: 58 spark plug covers

Has any one got a pair of spark plug covers spare, and correct h/ t lead ends for a 58. I have discovered that my old 58 is set up wrong.Just a note to the well meaning guys that will come back with the old faithful ( try your local parts store ) I live in New Zealand and there are no parts stores that have this type of equipment, as we never had these cars down here new .I have just returned from a car show in Christchurch about 400 cars hi percentage of YANKS 1 other Imperial a 57 coupe and a 58? New Yorker .Its great the way that the Imperial takes the eye of the spectators ,a lot of the other cars  were much better presented than ours,the likes of 56./ 7 Chevs all the usual Vetts and Mustangs yet a steady stream of people stop and look at the 58 and chat a while.Regards Hop