My 68 Crown data

Well here's the info so far on my 68 NON-ATC A/C car:

    Was originally sold in San Antonio,Tx by O.R. Mitchell Chrysler to a
C.L. Stabbert ( I saw an old reg slip with a Pearl Stabbert) with a
delivery date of 3-27-68.Pearl Stabbert shows an address later of Dallas
Tx. Then it gets foggy. The previous owner(before me) said he got it
from a printer(?) for payment on services rendered. Who the printer was
in Dallas is unknown. And where he got it from is also unknown.
   I do know the car was originally white with a green vinyl roof but it
was repainted to green with a white vinyl roof(repainted) and the
repaint is showing a bit of wear. Also as previously mentioned it is a
68 with NON ATC A/C; in other words it has the standard A/C.

  Now for the fender tag:

                        a  b  c  d  e  f  g  h  j  k  m  n  p  q   r  s
t  v  w  y
                            3                        07
                a  b  c  d  e  f  g  h  j  k  l  m  n  p  q  r  s  t  v
w  x  y  z
                    3      9          2        89           6953
2      14
                1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8      ax          trm
pnt       ubs
                      0                          2            M9F
WW1   W M
                YM43        81     5        83           A29
095621

  Any help/info will be greatly appreciated,especially in the fender tag
decipher.
Thanks
Don Savard