Interesting item on eBay web site item#2401006698: NOS MOPAR 1969-70 C B

Interesting item on eBay web site item#2401006698: NOS MOPAR 1969-70 C BODY ATC AMBIENT TEMP SWI

Thinking of thge discussion on the ATC equipped Imperials, thought someone
might be able to use this item

Title of item:  NOS MOPAR 1969-70 C BODY ATC AMBIENT TEMP SWI
Seller: barnhartap
Starts: Jan-23-03 20:45:00 PST
Ends:   Feb-02-03 20:45:00 PST
Price:  Currently $40.00
To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2401006698

Item Description:
        You are bidding on 1 NEW OLD STOCK switch P/N 2936365. This is the
ambient temperature sensing switch for ALL automatic temperature control
systems on the following models equipped with ATC;Plymouth Fury I;II;III;Sport
Fury;GT;V.I.P.;1969;1970. Dodge Polara;Monaco;1969;1970.
Chrysler;Newport;C300;300 Hurst;New Yorker;Imperial;1969;1970. Part is 100
point perfect in original box. A very rare and neccessary piece if you have an
ATC system so don't miss out. Winning bidder to pay by MONEY ORDER ONLY within
10 days of auction close and include 5.00 S&H in USA. Please check my other
auctions FOR MORE NOS MOPAR PARTS!

        Visit eBay, The World's Online Marketplace TM at http://www.ebay.com