2 1967 Crown Coupes

Hello all;
    In early January a lady named Kathy from Napa, Ca. advertised 2 67 Crown
Coupes for no $$$. She really did mean free. I agreed to remove the cars.
After about 40 hours of work & several hundred $ of expense, I have the cars
at home. They are in much worse condition than her description indicated.
Neither car is complete. Both engines are frozen. One of the cars had been a
home for rodents and other wildlife for many years. When I started this, I
had hoped to rebuild one of the cars but that isn't going to happen.
    Kathy said that a member of this club from Ohio, with a connection in
Turlock,Ca., had wanted these cars. If you are still interested, please
contact me off list.
    I am going to keep some parts from these cars for my 4dtht. & a few parts
have been promised to others. The rest of them are to be parted out. I will
be very reasonable on prices. Please contact me off list if you are
interested.
    MULLIC5@xxxxxxx
    Larry
    67 Crown 4DRHT.