Sent: Monday, February 03, 2003 2:48 AM
Subject: IML: 58 interior vinyl

Hello List I realy hope someone can help me with this one.I have a 58 crown coupe,with trim code 060=Monaco tan.The problem I have is that I have just got the jacquard cloth for the seats and door trims from SMS auto.Now I have to get the vinyl for the door trims and part of the seats.Most of the seats is metallic leather and jacquard cloth.The leather I can get over here, it is a pearl Finnish leather.But the vinyl I cannot.SMS said they can get it for me but need a sample.I have no original vinyl on the car.SMS said they have a dealer album for 58 Chrysler,but not imperial.So this is the question, 58 Chrysler has the same vinyl 58 imperial?Is Monaco tan is Chrysler trim as well as imperial?The same vinyl I mean.The jacquard has crowns and I's in it they are a darker than the cloth around it The crown,s are the same colour as the top of dash.The other colour in the jacquard cloth is probly the same colour as the vinyl ,I would only be guessing. Any info may help.  Thanks Mick from Aust